'Ragnarok Mobile' Saint 4th Job is Here... and me too!


Just a quick update to anyone who still frequents the site!

I realize that the post before this is of why I quit Ragnarok M: Eternal Love. 😅 *cue irony*

But that cursed fourth job came and then a new mobile phone came and with a stable job that I've adjusted to, I think it's time.

And so I'm back. :D

Definitely has been overwhelming. So many new quests, so many new updates, and just absolutely so many things to do. If I remember correctly, I quit around the time Niflheim was coming out, so around Episode 5.0.

Main focus for now is completing quests at my own pace, relearning the skills of playing a priest (*cough*cough* which you can read here) and continuing wherever I was in getting those equips to farm effectively.

I think now that I'm not really participating in WoE, I can focus better on getting my MATK up which should help me save zeny (roughly 2M on main which is like 200x better than the last time I played) which in turn unlocks faster gear upgrades and then finally build my support. :D

So yeah. So many things to do and just the right amount of time to do them.

There will be guides definitely, but not anytime soon. I've got a lot of catching up to do and it'd be a disservice to you guys if I release guides without the proper amount of knowledge and know-how of the current state of the game. I'm sure no one wants a guide that's misleading and severely lacking.

You can, however, follow my progress over at StHealsLIVE where I randomly stream my grinds and sometimes my questing. Usually, in the mornings, around 6am GMT+8 every day. There's nothing in it but just numbers of my matk and slow gear upgrades and adjustments. It's actually more for me to keep track of my damage as I progress... maybe it'll help you too? Ish.

Hoping to hear from you guys soon and how returning to the game has been! Would love to know how you guys reacclimated to the game and if there are any things I /should/ look out for. :)

See you in game!

❤ StHeals
Share:
spacer

2 comments:

  1. YEY! good to hear from you :). Looking forward to see your new guides specially for the AB/Saint Path :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! =))) Been a good two weeks of game time. :)

      Delete

Hi! What's up? :)